
This is Bunny had a little tail with her Woobie(I know...I probably shouldn't have called it that when they first got them)
These two things go on vacations with her, comfort her when she is sad and most of all sleep with her at night.

Have we ever lost these precious things? Yes.....is is devestating? Oh yes!!!
I wanted to remember the cute things that my almost 4 year olds love...so I had to take a picture of sweet Mr. Bunny had a little tail.
And here are my precious talk all day long drama girls....whew!! Can you see their fancy dress ups? They wear dressup's like 70% of the time....sweeties.
Audree is senstive and kind. Every night in her prayers she says " And I love my Mom and Dad so much....." She laughs freely and is quick to help.

Olivia is my observant spit fire. The other day she sang "Boots with the fur..." She is always listening in the background and remember details like no one else.
I asked her to go and get her favorite teddys for a pic...she brought out another bunny had a little tail and a monkey. But honestly she has new favorite teddy every day.




5 comments:
I love those little details! They are such sweet girls! You lucky mommy!
sweet girls. I don't think people realize that "Bunny-had-a-little-tail" is the full name.
okay...seriously you ARE amazing! that last picture is HEAVENLY! leah..you amaze me!
so cute leah! i love remembering our kiddo's favorite "comfort" items and treasures. good memories :)
Such a cute post!
Post a Comment