Tonight as we were getting the girls ready for bed Audree couldn't find Bunny had a little tail. We searched and searched for about 10 minutes to no avail. She then said, "Mom let's say a prayer so that we can find Bunny had a little tail." Just melt my heart. We stopped right then and there and said a prayer. We found it shortly afterwards. What a sweet reminder of our Saviors Love and the beauty of learning in the home.
3 comments:
I just stopped by your blog from Multiples and More, and thought I would say hello! Your babies are ALL absolutely precious! I have 9-month old twin girls, and I have enjoyed looking back at some of your posts to see what your boys are up to.
Soo sweet! I love when they first start wanting to say prayers for EVERYTHING, it is the sweetest!
It sure opens my eyes!
Your girls are sweet and so is their Mom.
Post a Comment