Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Brothers are 10 Months Old

Can you even believe it? Time is just flying by with these 2 sweet boys. Here is what they are doing now.



Grant- He is my sunshine boy. He is so go with the flow it's crazy. He laughs at anything the girls do. He looks at you with the sweetest little face and scrunches his nose. He says "Mamama" and crawls like an inch worm slowly around the house. He is content to watch what is going on around him. He has just stared pulling up and stands on his toes while standing. We love our sweetie guy.


Clark- He is our busy body. He love to snuggle and is shy towards people. He won't hold still for a diaper change and is already throwing mini temper tantrums. He crawls at full speed and love to take baths. He is walking the couch and I have no doubt he will be walkind sooner than we want. He says "Uh-oh" He melts my little heart with his craziness....we love our Clarkie Malarkie.




9 comments:

Loree said...

what super duper handsome cute boys you have! 10 months already??? WOW! I love these pics! I especially LOVE your back ground leah! so adorable! :) Love it!

Unknown said...

This pictures just melt my heart! They are so handsome.. Love these cute little things!!!

Heather said...

Oh. Shut. UP! Can I pinch them? So cute, love the chubby feet and handsome faces. Great catch lights in the eyes too!

Christi said...

I can't believe how grown up they look. How can you stand it? They are sooo handsome!

Tawni said...

They are soo cute! And yes it is totally flying by. I LOVE the polka dots in the background!

Christina MC said...

Love the spiky hair!

Mrs.EBG said...

I can't believe it! They are so dang cute! Love the pics, they totally show their personalities!

Amanda said...

glad you can see the toe stance.

quadmom said...

Those pictures of your boys are just precious. Love em!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family