Sunday, January 17, 2010

That was a fast 4 years....Audree and Olivia turned 4!

Think of all that you can do in 4 years...Attend H.S and graduate. Obtain a College Education. But raising my girls has probably been the best out of all those things. I have been a little weepy thinking about them growing up. The night before their birthday I was telling them about the day they were born. What a special day that is for mothers. I had a scheduled C-Section at 4pm and they both came out big and crying. Audree was 7lbs. 3 oz. and Olivia was 5lbs. 10oz. Throughout these past 4 years we have had a great time. Dancing, dressing up, playing games, taking family vacations, reading books and welcoming some little brothers.

Here they are in the hospital....sweet little profiles.


Audree did this all on her own....I looked over and she was giving her sissy a hug...


This year we had our first friend party. Everyone wore their favorite dress-ups.
Audree told me these were her Binoculars.


Our 4 little friends over to play....cute girlies...



We made pipe cleaner/bead braclets....so fancy!


We had some yummy cake and ice cream


The Brothers woke up from their nap and we excited about the fun times.


We opened presents and of course DANCED!


Audree is my tenderhearted girl. She loves to talk to me and says "So" "Beautiful" and "Perfect" while she is explaining about what is happening. She loves to laugh and tries to wrestle with her brothers. She often is found giving in to Olivia and doesn't like to see her sissy sad. What a blessing she is to our family.


Little Liv likes to run the show. She has a sassy personlity and is very observant of the world around her. She has a great memory and brings things up that I have long forgot. She loves helping with the brothers and is very curious about the world around her. We are so grateful for your Livvy Lou


Happy birthday big girls!

10 comments:

Kathryn said...

Your girls sound a lot like my girls in personalities. Very cute 4 year olds indeed.

Also, when do you want to get together? This week kind of got full but how about next week?

Sarah S. said...

You did such a good job celebrating their birthday. Those girls are lucky to have you as a mom. Avery loved the party and talked about it all day. Thanks for inviting her.

Christi said...

How fast the time flies! It looks like a little girls' dream party! Thanks for loaning out your hubby this weekend!

Loree said...

awwww! What Pretty Princesses you have Leah! I am happy they had a FABULOUS 4th Birthday! Fun cakes too! :)

Christina MC said...

Love the princess dresses and huge cupcakes, Happy Bday Girls!!

Tawni said...

Wow, they are big girls! It goes by way too fast!

Amanda said...

i remember when they were born...

lisa said...

I loved catching up on the last couple of posts! The boys pictures look amazing. You always out do yourself! And such a fun birthday party and such sweet, fun girls! You are such a good mommy!

quadmom said...

Oh my goodness Leah! These pictures of your girls on their birthday are so absolutely adorable. What a fun birthday party they had and I love those b-day cakes you made. Too cute!!

Nate said...

I loved seeing those cute newborn pictures... what fun at your house!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family