We are going on Day 4 with no Daddy in the house and things are going pretty good. I am tired but we have been having fun! Day 1 Livvy came down with the stomach bug....ugh! Thankfully it was 24 hours and she was better on Friday. Here are the girls ony Friday fingerpainting....FUN HUH! We don't do this very often so it was a real treat for them.




On Sat. we went to the Zoo with the cousins and it was hot! But we were only there a little while and then that evening was my nephew Colin's 1st b-day party. I wish I had some pics of that...he is so cute!

Off to spend some time with Grandma in Thatcher tomorrow while we wait for doug to come home....thanks for reading!
6 comments:
Those are great memories. I can remember my dad and Jared going hunting while my mom, sister and I went shopping in Mesa. Your little ones will love the memories of girl time when the boys leave! So fun.
Those girls are soooo cute!!! Can you bring them on picture day so we can pretend they are ours??? come on...
you're a good mom!! fingerpainting! how fun!! cute cute pictures!
fun times leah! enjoy your time in thatcher! i hope doug gets a big deer or elk or whatever he is hunting for. see you soon :)
Glad it is going well.I bet you are exhausted! I love Livvy's curly hair in that picture of her hands! So cute!
Looks like your doing a good job keeping up with the girls and keeping busy while Doug's gone! Fingerpainting is so fun-you are a good mom Miss Leah!
Post a Comment