Dressing up and playing with G-ma's toys....


The girls watched "MULAN" like 40 times on this trip so the sword fighting was a must....


A get together with some H.S. friends...I love these girls! Next time no kids though...we hardly got to chat with all our babies running around...and with Grandma Carpenter telling everyone what to do.
Here is how they entertained themselves at the end....sliding down the stairs...

Me, Rebekah(Mother of 4) & Celissa(Mother of 3 almost 4) Can you believe these awesome gals?

We also went to the Fairgrounds to feed the ducks and have a picnic lunchables lunch (didn't bring my camera)...I need to take more pics when I am there....
One more story...Olivia climbs out of her crib (We have a crib tent at home...we probably should transition to big kid beds...)
She climbed out at 4 in the morning walked around the pitch black house and came upstairs to where Doug and I were sleeping. Scary! I'm just glad she didn't get hurt!



8 comments:
Love the pictures of the girls in thier dress up clothes!!! Too cute and funny!!! :) Sounds like you guys had a great time in Thatcher!! :)
When we were driving around one day I thought I saw your van with the logo of your business on the back! Glad you guys had such a fun trip, and I totally agree about visiting with the kids around. It's nearly impossible to do!
I'm totally blog stalking you! I love your little girls pictures. They are so adorable in their dresses! By the way, awesome job on Sunday, you were holding back the tears, and I'm so thankful that you take the time to teach all of the children each sunday. You do a wonderful job!
looks like you had fun!
leah...good times with the fam. yeah about the elk & glad you are home. can't wait to see all the latest photo shoot pics! p.s. how was the stroganaff? or however you spell it?
Glad you had fun--next time give me a call girl!
Love those girls! I see C every now and then in Thatcher but never see Rebeckah any more! Fun to see her. Love the dress ups. Isn't it fun to do that at Gma's house? I always did it growing up. Fun times. We do need to get together-will i see you this Saturday at the EA party?
I totally remember that red leotard!!!
Post a Comment