Here is our cute neighbor friend Blakey boy....what a cute costume huh?!
And our other good friends Sage and Syd.....sweet little girls!
Halloween day....I made sure to have the girls ready in enough time before the sunset...here are some cute pics on the side of our house.
">
TADA! My little princess's! Thanks to cousin Courtney who gave us these awesome dress ups! I didn't have to buy costumes this year just a $5.00 crown...sweet!
">
">
">
">
It is so fun having family close by...here they are with their cousins....Collin and Abigail...we hang out with them alot!
">
">
They got to wear makeup this year...aren't they just the cutest(if I do say so myself) My little girls are growing up!
">
">



15 comments:
Cute girls! Ok - the fact that you fit in your high school prom dress AT ALL is amazing!
Hey - I realized that my comment could be taken the wrong way! What I meant was that there is NO WAY I'd fit back into my high school prom dress, and props to you being able to!
Too cute!!! I love the costumes! Also I love your dress! :) You look great.
Love the princess'. All 3 of them!
Love the crocs! Cute little princesses.
LOL! I think most mommy's out there can relate to the old prom dress that is now and empire! I'm pretty sure I couldn't even fit into mine, so at least you can get yours on! Very cute pictures!
you can tell the A was playing the part! shoulders back, perfect posture! silly girl. love the makeup on O! i bet they had a good time with it.
Wow great pics leah! i'm jealous! i don't think i will ever have everyone ready by sunset to get good pics... impossible! your girls are so beautiful. Love the little princesses!
So much fun stuff to read about! And of course your girls are so beautiful!
The princesses are beautiful!! And the best part is that you only had to buy the tiaras.
Thanks for all your help with the trunk or treat!
Picture perfect princesses--all of you! So cute! And a bargain at that!
Love your dress! What sweet girls you have! Very cute pictures.. and by the way, Dave and Tia's family pictures turned out AWESOME! You did an amazing job!
Super cute princesses!! Your pictures turned out great. I wish that I would have taken the time to go out around the wall to get more light. Oh well! I'm glad that we got to see each other out trick-or-treating! We love you guys!
Hey Leah,
Those pictures are just adorable of your girls and you! What gorgeous princesses you all were! See you tonight!
Pretty pretty princesses! Hi Leah! I have seen your photography work a few times and I am really impressed! I haven't talked to you in literally a decade or more! What a lifetime ago huh?! You have a precious family and congrats on the new little one on the way! I had to say hi and tell you that I love your pics!
Take care,
Tylonda
Post a Comment