


That's right! Dougie is going Hunting for 1 week! I hope he "Catches" one so I can have meat for the next year. Green Chile Burros and steak...YUM!! Wish me luck on keeping my sanity....if anyone wants to come watch a chick flick on Friday let me know!



4 comments:
Good luck! Being on your own with everyone is fun, but challenging :o) I'm sure you'll do great!
What does he hunt? If you have any yummy elk recipes, let me know. Our neighbor brought us a bunch after he went hunting and I have no idea what to cook with it!
I so would have chick flicked with you but I am a little slow on the up take! I missed it completely. My blog doesn't update very quickly!!! Looks like you had a nice messy amount of fun though!
congratulations on surviving a weekend without Doug. We thoroughly enjoyed his expertise in camp. It was great to spend time with him and the rest of the guys. Awesome family and friends! Enjoy the Elk Steaks!!!
Post a Comment