Tonight we went to Mother Nature's Farm for a little family time. Since the beginning of Oct. I have said, lets go get a pumpkin...and here we are 3 days before Halloween and just getting ours. The place was not to far and the girls had a good time. They got to go on a hay ride, pick their own pumpkin and decorate it, pet the goats and sheep (Their fav) and just enjoy being together as a family.
Here are some pics from our evening....

Our sis-in -law Ali came with us...so did cutie pie Collin.


I just adore the sun in the trees for this one...

Here she is in one of her moods.....have you ever noticed the birthmark on her forehead before? I bet not?
And don't you love the UNI-BROW....thanks Dad!



Lovely Photographer Child Syndrome at it's best.....
10 comments:
I took my preschool class there yesterday. They had a great time! Cute kiddos. How are you feeling?
This is on my to do list for next year. I found out about it too late. Glad you guys had a fun time.
so fun! I love all your cute pics. I think i might have to give this place a try next year!
Hey its Amber Stalder now Richards, i dont know if you remember me or not but i just wanted to let you know that your pictures are awesome, and your girls are just too precious! As for your potty training post, good luck! I heard if you take them to someone who has never helped them go potty before lik an aunt or something they can get potty training in a day! I hear it works, also i here if you set a timer and take them every eight minutes no matter what all day then they will be potty trained in 2 days, i did see this one actually work with an old friends child. My kids kind of potty trained themselves so i cant help! I am excited that you are having another one, it looks like you are truly happy ! yeah!
cute. looks like fun.
i like the girls in the last picture. sweet little faces. :)
when are you finding out your new baby's gender??? are you going to find out?? I've been thinking about yoU! Congrats to Doug on The Elk! Yippee! Are you going to make stew and elk burgers?
How cute! Looks like you guys had fun! Allison's little boy is so cute!!! :)
Fun! And nope, I hadn't ever noticed O's birthmark. Where is this place? We'll have to go next year!
Looks like tons of fun! Way to go!
What a great mom you are Leah! I love those pictures of your girls at the pumpkin patch. What cuties!
Post a Comment