Friday, January 25, 2008

My friends have some BEAUTIFUL children!

These are some good friends from college/high school. When we get together it is like no time has passed. We can all talk so easliy and freely. We have such a great time together...too bad our kiddos got fussy and it was nap time! We met at Kerrie's house and I brought the camera. Seriously...all of their children are just so beautiful...but just look at their mommies...:) Thanks for a fun day girls...can't wait to see your blog Lottie;)


YAY for wide angle...look at us sexy momma's!


This little dude is such a chunk!! Kerrie's baby Mr. K.


Check out this cute face....


Check out these toofins...(don't forget to start your blog soon Lottie!)


Here's cute one of O


Lorrianne's beauty...Little S.


This is just boyhood to me...fast and happy!


Aileen's pretty boy...he is just so cute! Mr. H.


Kerrie's oldest....Mr. J.

7 comments:

Lorianne said...

Leah!!!
It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun to get together with you all!!! Thanks for organizing, we need to get together more often. OKAY, the pics are TDF!!! I LOVE THEM!!! You amaze me once again!! Love ya!!

Jennie said...

Yeah, Mommy get togethers are so great! Glad you have such good friends and cute models to take pics of!

Carl and Starla said...

Leah- hey! I was on Maryann's blog and say your link. Small world! Your girls are way cute. How crazy, twins! Anyway, you can check out my blog by just clicking on our name...hope to hear from you soon.

Kerrie said...

I knew you'd get these pictures up quick! I couldn't wait to check! I love love love the ones of Kaden. Josh's didn't turn out to bad for a 3 year old eather! :) Thanks so much for calling and making the day happen. And YES we need to do it way more! I love you girl!

Rubalcavas said...

It was fun to see pictures of you girls and your babies!

Mary Ann said...

very cute pics.. it is so fun to see old friends.. you girls are all adorable!!... by the way, your logo is AWESOME!

lisa said...

I am ultra jealous of the get together and you are right about everyone's kids! Beautiful!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family