Friday, June 08, 2007

What we've been up too!

Hey everyone...long time no blog! Things have been busy around here. I just got back from an amazing week at girls camp. Sweet Doug had our girls and had a ball with them. I am so glad I was able to go. Such a neat experiance being up there feeling the spirit and bonding with women!

We had a fun family weekend a few weekends ago. My little bro Chris took out his endowments, and we played as a family all weekend long. We went and saw Cirque de So le and our battery on our van died in Glendale.:(


Here we are enjoying the weather. We are so grateful for our backyard!


Cutie Mr. Curtis...he is so much fun to take pictures of!


Sweet Hyrum...he is such a good boy!




Swimming at Aunt Amanda's pool. Check out the suits and the floaties.....you can never be too safe!




Doesn't this just scream summer! The girls loved their watermelon! YUMMO!




We were playing Cranium and we didn't have any clay so we used tootsie roll. This is mom making a budda! We were craking up!


We have enjoyed being outside and are looking foward to our Udall family reuion in Flag this next week. Also Lisa is coming to stay with me next week. Yippe!
And Doug and I booked a cruise with John and Lisa at the end of August. We are using this trip as our 3 year anniversary trip! Fun Times!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Tootsie roll? Are you joking?! That's hysterical! I love your mom's face in that shot!

Very cute pics. Thanks for sharing.

Wolfingtons said...

What fun. Isn't family great. I have to agree with Jill that shot of your mom is great. I also like the watermelon shots. Your kids are very photogenic (spelling?).

Kerrie said...

You sound so busy! Good things going on though! I too love the watermelon pictures and your mom's budda! Good times!

Jennie said...

Tootsie Buddha! That's great. I just love your Mom! I'm so excited for Lisa to come and visit this week!!!!! And okay, I'm just a little jealous that I wasn't invited to join you guys on a cruise. :)

Boston Paynes said...

Hey Leah - Okay I just figured out that you have a blog, I know I'm a little slow. Your babies are so adorable and growing up so fast !! Your trip sounds like fun. Is it your first trip away from the girls?

Mary Ann said...

cute pictures. So much fun. I love summer time!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family