What a cute decor idea! They look wonderful and so squishy, chubby, squeaky clean cute!
Try cropping the 3rd picture from the top (Audree standing) a teensy bit tighter so that the handle in the background doesn't show and distract. Otherwise, SUPERB!
Love it! You are so good with the camera. I love this style where their eyes look so heavenly. I think they would make a wonderful decoration for your bathroom. Do it!
5 comments:
What a cute decor idea! They look wonderful and so squishy, chubby, squeaky clean cute!
Try cropping the 3rd picture from the top (Audree standing) a teensy bit tighter so that the handle in the background doesn't show and distract. Otherwise, SUPERB!
Definately wall art material.
Love it! You are so good with the camera. I love this style where their eyes look so heavenly. I think they would make a wonderful decoration for your bathroom. Do it!
Oh my heck! Could they get any cuter or you getany better? I love them! Definately put them in your bathroom!
These are the cutest pictures. You have beautiful girls and such a talent with the camera!
Post a Comment