Tuesday, June 19, 2007

3 years ago today.....



My sweetheart and I were married! It has been an amazing, wonderful journey thus far. Doug is truly and amazing person and my best friend. I am so glad that I am married to him. I cannot wait for the years to come.
At a Dbacks game in 2005, I was just barely prego.
Our 1 year anniversary....I was sick the whole time!

I wish I had some wedding pictures to show you, but they are all on film:(

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Dougy!! You guys are so cute!

lisa said...

Happy day Leah! You are both so lucky to have eachother. You are both so wonderful! I love all the pictures of the get together. Love ya!

Jen said...

Congradulations on three years! Love your pictures! Yeah we do need to get together. I am going to e-mail you in the morning!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Wolfingtons said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are great!

Kerrie said...

3 Years! Yeah! I'm so very very happy for you guys. You are wonderful for each other and have a beautiful story. Love it! Yeah happiness!

Shalise said...

Leah,

Your blog is the cutest thing ever! I love looking at it and seeing all the adorable pictures of your family. I wish I lived closer so that you could take pictures of my new little girl. Your positive attitude toward life and motherhood always gives me a lift and I appreciated the good example you have always been to me. I just wanted to let you know and say 'thanks'! Hope everything is going great...Shalise

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family