Monday, June 18, 2007

Lisa and friends get together!

Sweet Lisa was in town this past week before our family reunion in Flag. We had a blast and enjoy each others company so much! We had and EAC get together and our old roomie Jennie Whiting came by with her cute girls. It was so fun to see everyones kiddos. Sweet Leslie came by and Audree found her glasses. She loved them!



Jennie, Lis, Lorrianne and Em( Brianna T. came too but wasn't there yet)


At the end of the day we went out and ran through the sprinklers! All the kiddos loved it!
Cutie Easton\Lisa's baby

Sweet Raelyn
Jennie's baby
Jennie, Me with my new do(thanks lis) and pretty Lisa



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Leah! Tell all those girls hello!

Jennie said...

What a cute pic of Easton, and the one of Raelyn (cheesy girl!). I can't wait to see the pics of her in the tu-tu!

Boston Paynes said...

Looks like you had a great time with your sister. I'm so glad mine lives close to me too !! It was fun to see you last week. Wish we could have had more time to chat. Maybe next thursday?? I believe how big your girls are getting. They are beautiful !!

Mary Ann said...

cute pictures, cute girls. You are all so much fun. Tell them hi from me too!

Lorianne said...

It was so much fun to see you!! The pictures you took of Shelby that day are AMAZING!!!!! Leah- you are an incredible photographer!! Thanks a TON!!!!!

Kerrie said...

Wish i could have beent there! I needed to be with my Mom that day though. It's so hard when you have two great things to choose from! Looks like you had a good time. Hope your reunion went well. Can't wait to hear about it.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family