Yesterday Doug took part of the test he needs to get liscensed and bonded as an A/C Repair Guy. He took the bussiness side of the test and got a 90%. Yipee!
We are so exicted, scared and nervous to start our business next year. Yay for Dougie! I am so proud of him! He is such a determined hard worker and I know he will be successful!
A poem honoring my grief
3 years ago



3 comments:
Congrats! That sounds exciting. We're rooting for you.
Congratulations Doug & Leah!! It was so fun getting to visit with you last weekend. Thanks so much for having us over! It was way fun! We enjoyed your company and the comfy atmosphere in your adorable home!!Loved it! You are so great! Thanks too for taking some sweet pictures of baby cache! I am excited to see them and the ones of us! You are too sweet! Oh and those bath tub pics of your babes are just two perfect! they really are! I love them and they will look so cute hung in your home! you are such a great photographer & friend, Leah! talk to you soon!love ya!
We are so proud of you Doug! And excited for you!
Post a Comment