Friday, May 25, 2007

Just in case you forgot.....I have beautiful Girls!

Took these on my bed the other day. I had to hold their hands to keep them still. They are so much fun these days. They learn new words all the time. And Audree said Wev'ee(livvy) for the 1st time the other day. :) They are so precious to me!





She loves to dance and loves music. I really like this one!


And yes that's a key chaing hanging out of her mouth!

6 comments:

mad white woman said...

hi leah... i don't know if you remember me, we've met, i'm a friend of jen's from high school (anna). anyway, i love browsing blogs and looking at pictures and reading about people's lives. i was looking at your's and saw the link to the site you can print blogs. i had no clue and am SO glad because ever since i started mine, i've been thinking how i could get mine printed. so thanks for sharing! oh, and your girls are adorable!

Jennie said...

I agree with Anna, THANKS about the the blog printing. I was wondering what I was going to do with mine too because I wanted to save it in a book format too. Love the picture with the keychain in Livvy's mouth! I can't believe Audree is saying her sister's name! That is just the sweetest thing ever!

JLynn said...

LEAH IT'S JB! WE ARE COMING TO AZ!!! YEAH DAWG! I WANT TO GET MY FAMILY TOGETHER WITH YOUR'S AND JENNIE'S WHILE WE ARE THERE!!!!! IT WILL BE SO FUN!!! YOUR GIRLS ARE THE CUTEST MINIATURES OF YOU AND DOUG! :) I BET IT'S THE COOLEST THING TO HEAR THEM SAY EACH OTHER'S NAME! PRICELESS, CALL ME!

Mary Ann said...

Your an amazing photographer. It probably helps that you have such cute kids! It was good to see you a couple of weeks ago! I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my links. Now I don't have to find you through Crystal's blog!

Tiff Hunt said...

Leah, I don't know if you remember me, Tiffany Price? Well, I found your blog through Mary ann. It is so cute and you have darling little girls. Give me look sometime huntfudgesundae.blogspot.com. Love the blog.

Kerrie said...

Love these pics Leah! I especially love the dancing picture! So cute! I can't believe they are talking already! Wow! How fun!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family