Friday, May 04, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

Doug and I had a great birthday together. He hurt his back at work and scouts, so he got to stay home with me on our birthday. We had a yummy bacon and egg breakfast and then opened presents. It's fun to have our birthday together, because all the stuff that I got for him was for me as well. I got him some cd's Martina and Tim, some new bed pillows, a new tie, and some diet DP. He got me Tickets to see Tim and Faith in concert:) Livvy wanted to help with the presents....peek-a-boo!



A sweet card that Doug made me from
my scrapbook stuff

Yummy lunch that I didn't have to
cook!! Jack and the crack, Sourdough.
We also just recently got our 2nd
"You are Special Today"plate. I
had one but my mom got us another.
Thanks MOM:)




I got out during the afternoon nap. I got a pedi and
waxed my eyebrows....I am a NEW WOMAN!


The best part of the date was going out with my sweetheart. Sweet Amanda watched the kiddos and we went to Cafe Rio and to a movie. It was so fun to walk around and kiss and hold hands like we were dating. Doug is such a sweetie, and I love him so much!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Leah, It's Mary Ann Palmer Layton... First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and Doug. Cute pics. It was fun to come accross your blog... Aren't these things great?? Your kids are adorable!

JLynn said...

Leah!! :) Like the new change on the blog! looks sweet! glad to see you both enjoyed your birthdays! that's pretty special you guys were born on the same exact day! :) hope to be visiting the valley of the sun pretty soon! curt knows we must visit this summer! of course, we always end up coming there the hottest part of the year! i'm excited you get to go to tim and faith again! we saw tim in concert together when we got engaged! :) oh i love my timmy! sing along to all the songs for me! bet you wish i was there with you so you could hear me singing timmy's songs, right?! you know it! Love ya! :) Have a great day!!!!

lisa said...

Leah, what a fun birthday! I am sorry I didn't get to finish talking to you the other day. You look so different with your eyebrows done. I love it! How do you get different color writing on you blog? It looks so cute!

Jennie said...

That is such a special thing, to share your birthdays with each other! What an awesome husband to get you tickets, and even better...he loves the same music as you do!

Cute Leah toes!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family