Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cousins, cousins and more cousins!

I know I said that the title was cousins, but I couldn't resist throwing a few of my cuties in here.
Monkey Moo Audree Doo

Little Diva Livvy

Charlotte's 1st B-day!
LtoR Abigail, Audree, Charlotte, Olivia, Hyrum & Bella

We tried to take a pic for my mom for Mother's Day...this is how most of them turned out! It's hard to get 5 kids looking at you!




And the final product! We told the girls to put their arms down and this is what we got! We made this picture into a t-shirt and mousepad for my mom.
Love you MOM!





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey cuz! All these cousin kids are pretty darn cute, I just can't believe how they've grown!! Crazy. Well, I am going to add you to my blog! I want to stay better connected with you kids-love ya

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family