Thursday, September 06, 2012

Baby Eviction Notice- And We love our Daddy

 I found this on another blog and thought it was funny....


BABY EVICTION NOTICE
I, the Landlord (Mommy), am issuing a notice for EVICTION. Tenant (Baby) will have to comply and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until authorization for removal by physician. After which, he will be removed from the property by cesarean section.
The Tenant (Baby) is being evicted due to breach of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back and sides of the house were also made without approval from the Landlord (Mommy).
Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. Due to the damage by the Tenant (Baby), the foundation has been compromised, and the structural integrity of the house is questionable. The Landlord (Mommy) has also received numerous complaints about frequent nightly disturbances.
If the Tenant (Baby) doesn’t comply with the notice it will result in an immediate and forceful removal at the discretion of a physician and the Landlord (Mommy)


 We can't wait until we meet brother tomorrow!!!!! Mom has been having hip aches, heartburn, siatic pain, insominia, and all over grumpiness. I think I have said Annoyed or Annoying more times in the past month than I have in my whole life~!
Can't wait to have our whole family here!!
 I'm pretty awesome right??



And that Doug deserves a medal for putting up with me and being the DAD of the Century! He has taken the kids to do countless fun things and has more things planned. The other night he wanted to take the kids camping so I suggested they sleep in the basement and have a campout there....it was awesome!!! He's amazing....




Look at doug's chocolate drip....

 Audree  made the awesome campfire!!
 He fell asleep with them down there at 9:00 pm and they made it through the night....HALLELUIAH.....I love him...

5 comments:

Emily said...

These last couple of weeks must have felt like an eternity! Good luck and can't wait to see what you name him! And pictures of the little guy, of course!

Kathryn said...

I'm so excited for you! I can only imagine what the last month has been like. When I was pregnant with set #2, I was so grumpy and short with Lucy and Elsa, and I only had the 2, not the 4 yet. Yikes. You are awesome.

Smith Family said...

Oh, Leah! I can't wait to see him! I'll be praying for you tomorrow!

Sarah S. said...

Oh happy day! Good luck with everything tomorrow. I can't wsit to see him and see which team he's going to look like. Team Leah or team Doug.

Heather said...

Yay for baby brother!! And awesome dads and trooper you. Thinking of you and that sweet boy this morning! Can't wait to meet him.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family