Saturday, September 22, 2012

Funny girl

Look what Olivia wrote for her journal writing- I guess I have been a little lazy lately;)


Translation
My mom loves to nap because she loves to get some rest. And my mom loves to read on the couch. And my mom sleeps on her bed.

3 comments:

Twins Squared said...

Cute! My kids used to use those exact same journal papers. Brings back memories - now they are big 3rd graders!

Amanda said...

oh dear. i think if abigail were to write about me, she would say "my mom loves to play on the computer or on her tablet."

Autumn said...

I'd say having 2 sets of twins and a newborn gives you permission to get all that rest that your body so needs! Even Superwoman needs rest! :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family