Thursday, April 28, 2011

Twin Moments

No pictures in this post just thoughts that I want to remember...2 stories

Tonight at Chick-fil-a I overheard a cute conversation. There were 2 other sisters playing in the play place with us. Olivia who is usually more dominant walked up to the girls and said,
"Hi, my name's Olivia and this is Audree. We are twins. That means that we live in the same place and have the same birthday.
Audree piped in with, "Yah, we are Ca-gu-ternal twins...are you identical twins?"
The older sister replied, no we are sisters.
Audree said, "We are sisters too."

I just sat there and smiled....Ca-gu-ternal twins...well almost.  The girls have also been doing a sweet little cheer around the house these days...they probably got it from one of their Barbie movies...
"Best friends, today, tomorrow and always." I want to vinyl letter it in their room...awww.


The boys nursery leader told me a cute story about the boys on Sunday.
I have the boys in separate nursery classes. It works well for us. The nursery classes rotate every 15 minutes to break up the time. Music time, lesson time, snack time, etc.
Well Grant was standing in the hall waiting with his class to go to the next rotation. Clark came out with his class and they saw each other....Grant yelled out "Broder!!!(brother) and they ran to each other and hugged.

It's little moments like these that I want to remember...

5 comments:

JLynn said...

Why don't blogs have "Like" buttons! Love the "Best friends, today, tomorrow and always." I love how little kids introduce themselves to other little kids. So innocent and true. :)

Amanda said...

it's these moments we want to treasure to help us forget hectic the moments in between...

Cluff Family said...

With cute stories like that who needs pictures? Your children are going to love that you took the time to record the big and small moments of their lives. You are a good Mom.

Meagan said...

AW!!! Cute post. That would be so cute to vinyl letter in the girls' room.

Also, if you keep going to the Chick-Fil-A by our house, call us and we'll come play!

Jessica said...

Such cute and special moments for you to remember. I miss you tons and your sweet kids too!!!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family