Thursday, April 14, 2011

Boys

I need to take more pics of everyday stuff at home. My goal is to keep my camera out in the living room so I can capture our day to day moments. Clark is sure a talked boy these days and loves hats, shoes, glasses and tools. My favorite saying as of late is when he asks "What?"


These sweet boys sure love to snuggle. I want to soak up all the moments of cute two year old arms around my neck. Poor Grant has had some tummy bug and been extra clingy. Today after a quick trip to the store he had a blowout in the car and then when I put him inside to get in the bath he snuck in the girls room and went in there! Ack! Lots of Poop to clean up at our house. 
After my photoshoot this evening I sat and held my two big boys...read them books and kissed their cheeks. I am very blessed. 

You like how I had to crop out all of the junk in the background? Do the best you can right?



5 comments:

Amanda said...

wouldn't even notice the junk in the back if you didn't mention it. just looking at the brothers...

Jenny Knudsen said...

I think the goggles pic is my favorite! They are so dang cute. I was watching them in church going from nursery to nursery. They cracked me up!

Shalise said...

Such a worthy goal. My favorite pictures always end up being the ones that help me remember the sweet moments on regular days. I'm working on caring less about the housework and more about the time with my girls. So, crop the junk, love the babies!

Smith Family said...

Oh such cute big boys! I loved seeing you and your fam the other day! I keep my camera out and it really helps to capture the everyday moments. I feel like I almost need one for upstairs and one for downstairs though!

Jessica said...

Cute little snuggly bugs!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family