Past Monday we had a FHE on the resurrection and dyed eggs. These days, any task we do with the brothers is quite the event. We made it through the lesson and only ended up with a little dye on the floor.
I love nights together with family. And tonight Audree sang and Easter song and recited the whole story of the resurrection. I guess family home evening and Primary works...even when you think otherwise.
The girls have the best Preschool teacher and she planned the BEST field trip. Amanda watched the boys so I could enjoy some girl time at Yogurt Kingdom and Barro's Pizza...yum. We got to go in the back of both stores and see behind the scenes. It was also really fun to chat with the other parents and get to know them.
Yogurt Kingdom was DELISH. Mind you I think my yogurt was the fattiest one they had...but mmmm-mmm.
Here's there class and some of the siblings...
Right next door is Barros' Pizza. My FAVORITE pizza joint. We watched them make dough and the kiddies even got to create their own pizza!
We had a great time on Friday with our ward friends at an egg hunt at the park. The weather was perfect and the playdate ending with the sprinklers turning on and the kiddos getting wet!
Notice the adorable baskets....can you guess who made them? Not me....Creative Grandma Udall! I had one just like it as a child.
Cute friend Avery...
The boys didn't quite get it...they would find one and just plop down and eat what was in the egg....cute things. Grant LOVED the sugar.
Here we are in our Easter best outside our humble abode. We hope to get a bigger home for our family this year and this home has been so good to us. So many happy memories here.
Easter morning joy...new barbies!
The Easter loot
Fun new toys
And rats I forgot my camera. We had lovely evening in my Aunt's backyard having an egg hunt and playing with real bunnies eating an Easter feast. It was a perfect evening.
So much to be grateful for. My Savior lives and loves me...













6 comments:
What a cute idea with crocheting the baskets! Your mom is such an amazing grandma!
Ah! I miss you!
You're kids are getting so big! You ready for the next set of twins:)? I brag about you all the time with your two sets of twins. They are so cute!
Seriously, can they be any cuter? I love the baskets! I love those kids :)
CUTE! I think you should get rid of all of your dinning room chairs and just always sit on the table. It looks like sooo much fun! You are a good mom to do so many fun things even though it is challenging just getting everyone out the door.
What a lovely new Easter dress you have!
Fun times at the Davis house!! This post made me emotional. I miss coming to your house and hanging out. :( I love ya friend! Your family looked beautiful on Easter in your new clothes. Miss you TONS!!!
Post a Comment