Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Dancer girls....

We love dancing in our house...so when my cute cousin Laura emailed me about started dance lessons, we signed up! The girls love going and learning about brush kicks, pointing toes, and tumbling. Olivia one day said to me as I was giving her lunch, "Your'e awfully cute when your angry..." I almost died! What a funny thing to say! I asked her where she heard that and she said dance class. There is a song with this line it in....funny that she picked it up while dancing...she is a smart cookie....





Our cute cousin Abigail...




11 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Those girly girls are so cute Leah!

Janiel said...

Pah Hah! i love their tu-tu's!!!

Laura Millett said...

love these girls!! they are so much fun!

Christi said...

I'm so sad that there is nobody at my house that wants to show me their dancing, or dress-ups, or tutus! Enjoy it!

Alyssa & Zach said...

ahh! your girls are sooo cute! i love them. audree, on sunday, was cuddling up with me and playing with my rings. she's so darn cute...i also love idea of having a dnace class in her garage! thats awesome!

Twins Squared said...

Just wait until they have a recital! Pictures of them in dance costumes makes having girls all worth it! :) They look like they're having fun!

Amanda said...

hee hee. i love that action shot at the end.

Meagan said...

So sweet. I love it.?

lisa said...

Olivia is hilarious! How fun Laura is teaching out of her garage!

Jamie Pearce said...

Your kids are so stinkin adorable!!! I loved sitting and looking at their pictures. How fun!!! You have taken some amazing pictures. What cute little dancers you have!!! :)

quadmom said...

Leah, that is too funny what Olivia said to you!! Those picture are too cute! I love their little skirts!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family