Friday, March 12, 2010

That went by fast....One year old Boys

I can't even believe that one year has passed. What precious boys we have....yesterday was their birthday and we all had a tummy bug except for Doug...Thank goodness he was hear to take care of us. We watched home video of when they were born and I got a little weepy thinking about them and their sweetness. It's crazy that in one year you can go from this....



To this....

















Our sweet boys light up our lives. The girls love helping them and trying to drag them around the house. I love playing patty-cake and itsy-bitsy spider with them. And Doug loves to wrestle and throw them in the air. Clark is starting to want to walk and loves to push the walker around the house. Grant laughs allot and love to open door and play in the toilet....oh and don't forget...he puts everything bit of everything he sees in his mouth....
Happy birthday sweeties!

22 comments:

Ruthy Butler said...

OH my gosh they are so cute and i love the pics you took!!! My daughter is almost 1 and I'm freaking out! She is getting too big!!

Swasey family said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little boys!They are absolute studs!!I LOVE your Photography, I SOOOO wish you lived by us to take photos of my twinsies too!!

Heather said...

adorable! Love the cute boys! Your pictures are so sweet! Literally! :)

Heather said...

What! A year already? Sheesh, slow down! They are just precious; their hair kills me! Your onesies turned out so cute and I love the session. Good job momma! Love you! Kiss those boys and feel better soon so we can go play with Liz.

Sarah S. said...

Ahh those little guys are so sweet and special. You did a great job on their pictures. I love the green ties. So cute. Happy Birthday Clark and Grant!

Smith Family said...

I really can't believe that they're one! The pictures are ADORABLE! What little cuties!

Crissie said...

One already?? Wow! Before you know it they'll be in nursery! :) Love the pictures!!

Ariana Rose said...

I'm honestly in complete shock over them turning one! How in the world did that happen so fast?!!

They are both such gorgeous boys! I LOVE the ties on them. Totally cute idea!

LucyH said...

Wow that did go by fast! I can't believe they are one! They sure are sweet looking boys. I wonder if you'll have another set of twins after this? Or maybe your done?!

Twins Squared said...

Oh my gosh! I love the ties! Happy Birthday to them and congrats on making it through another first year with twins! You seem to take it more stride than me! :) Those pics are adorable!

Kathryn said...

Oh wow. Time flies. Glad my youngers have a great selection of boys to choose from. Love the pictures and the smiles.

Sorry you were sick. Someday I will get over there to get the bouncer thingies. I keep waiting unitl no one is sick, but obviously that isn't working. But everyday that the girls are crying and need a change of activities I think of how I REALLY need to get over to your house.

Amber H. said...

Being sick is no fun! So sorry to hear about that :o( The pictures, of course, are adorable. I LOVE the way you did their hair...way too cute! Hope you are all feeling better!

Christina MC said...

lu-uv !!!! the pics; ties and spiky hair!

Sarah said...

They are so cute! You are so good at capturing the sweetest pictures!

quadmom said...

Oh my goodness Leah! Those pictures turned out adorable! What darling little boys you have!

Jeff and Mandy said...

Leah, they are as amazingly cute as the pics are! And can I just tell you that it brightens my day to see you! I am so thankful that I moved into your ward. Thanks for being so sweet. :) Yay, I love blogs!

Jennie said...

What a great idea, the naked boys and ties! So adorable! Looks like you figured out how to do the tie applique on the shirts, cute fabric...hobby lobby right? :)

Loree said...

major cuteness to the max! 2 adorable boys! love it leah!

Marisa and Rob said...

Love the pictures!!!! They are too cute!!! :0) Happy Birthday to them!!! :0)

Alyssa & Zach said...

they are so cuteeee

lisa said...

LOVE your pictures of course! The boys are so darling! HOpe your wedding shoot went well. Miss you!

Rachel M said...

Oh my gosh! Love the pictures and wish I could squeeze those ymuuy boys of yours. They are absolutely perfect:)!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family