Wednesday, March 17, 2010

P-A-R-T-Y!

Is there anything cuter than 2 boys opening presents, watching them eat their cakes? Nope....we sure had fun last Sunday watching the brothers enjoy their 1st birthday party. We had family and close friends over for playing in the new backyard and cake and ice cream.
I made the giant Cupcakes again and let them have at it. They were both a little unsure at the start, but by the end were enjoying every bite.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Presents....some boy toys...trucks and balls!! It's about time....huh....

Photobucket



Lastly here are the sweeties after church in their Easter Clothes....is it just me or are my kids the cutest things ever!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Heather said...

Seriously so cute! I love 1st birthday cake pictures. And your boys hair just kills me everytime, so much of it!

Loree said...

happy birthday!!! it was so cute watch the boys devour those yummy cakes! i can't believe they are already one!!! holy cow!!! and yes they are soooo cute all 4 of them :) love u friend

Sarah S. said...

I love the last picture with the girls holding their "look alikes". What a precious bunch.

Alicia W said...

I'm with Sarah- it's so cute to see the blondies and the brownies. :) So sweet.

quadmom said...

Such sweet pictures! So cute of the boys chowing down on their cakes.

Angie said...

Love it. Especially at the end with their matching big sister counterpart.

The messy faced cake pics are awesome!

lisa said...

So cute! I love the 1 year birthday! And the easter pictures are so cute! They are pretty cute! Hope Doug is doing ok. Thinking about you!

Tawni said...

I still can't believe they are that big! I LOVE those big huge cupcakes! I am excited for Saige to have a real one this year, instead of an applesauce one that collapses before she gets to eat it!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family