Our sweet Cousin Courtney gave us a huge bag of play makeup and the girls have had hours of fun ever since.
They ask for the makeup and say they are going to give each other "Make-up-Over's." Our friend Avery
was over the other day and these sweet 4 year olds giggled, dressed up's, and of course make-up.
They ask for the makeup and say they are going to give each other "Make-up-Over's." Our friend Avery
was over the other day and these sweet 4 year olds giggled, dressed up's, and of course make-up.

I love this sweet picture of Audree...aren't these glasses so cute? She is blowing a kiss......
And Regiane was up for spring break and the girls gave her a
make-up-over. They then told her, "Regiane, you are so in Style, You are just like
Hannah Montana. You are a rock Star." Where do they hear these things? They have never seen
Hannah Montana either....funny girls....






7 comments:
Priceless moments just being a girl! So fun. Your little dudes sure are cute in their birthday pics too! Love those big cupcakes and the spikey hair. So bittersweet how fast they grow. Blessings, blessings.
Your girls say the funniest things. Avery LOVED being able to put her own makeup on with her fun friends. She still talks about it. What a good sport Regiane is. I love how Audree is looking at her.
i love your girls! theyre so dang cute! i love teaching audree. she's a blast to have in class.
i gotta stop by nxt time I get a hot date so the girls can make-me-over again... lol... Loved the makeovering!! lol
Soooooooooooooo cute Leah! What darling girlies! Thanks for the girls night out Friday. I love you to pieces my friend!
Playing with make-up is the best. Charlotte always wants to put it on me and then I look like I have black eyes.
Soo cute! LOVE the make-up-over's!
Post a Comment