Sunday, November 01, 2009

A whole week of Haloween

The week of Haloween was full of fun festivities. It started out the week before at a costume party at our great friends the Zitos. I swiped these from her fabulous blog...(check it out the side bar for all the fun details)
Doug and I went as a Redneck couple...we bought a few wigs, and went to Goodwill and Doug's closet for out amazing attire. We had a great night of food games a ton of laughs....(and a few of my classy nose snorts)




The whole crew!




Our groovy hosts...Loree knows how to throw a party!




We then went Mother Natures farm for FHE on Monday. We have been 2 years in a row now and I think this will be our fall family tradition. The girls love the hay ride and feeding the animals. And of course choosing a pumpkin.











If any of you have met my mother you know that she is crafty queen! She helped me make hand sew these outfits for the babies...I think this is the last year I can tell the girls what I want them to be for Haloween. Don't they all just look great?
We took some pictures in the garage on Saturday and walked up and down our street and then passed out candy to the neighbors. What a fun and festive busy week eh?











13 comments:

Heather said...

Your garage light is soo yummy! Love the costumes, you guys are too cute.

Twins Squared said...

Very cute pictures! I love the pumpkin patch photos! Now if you're like me I need to recover from the past week. :)

Sarah said...

You guys look great! What a fun week of celebrating.

LucyH said...

Lol! I love all of it!

Sarah S. said...

Very cute pictures.
I could just eat up all those delicious M&M's. You guys look so cute.

Smith Family said...

I am seriously cracking up seeing the pictures of you and Doug at the party! I LOVE your creative costumes! What a cute M and M family! I'm emailing you possibles dates.

Christina MC said...

super cute costumes for all of you!

Meagan said...

I LOVE the m&m's!!! Such a cute idea!

Janiel said...

yummy!

lisa said...

OMG Leah you are so hilarious! I LOVED your costume! I can just see you posing for those pictures. And there is something sassy about the way you are dressed!
I love the m and m's idea!

Rachel M said...

Love the M&M's!!! They look so happy to be yummy little M&M's too. Great costume idea Leah!

Unknown said...

I loved the M&M's costumes.. Miss you guys tons!
The brothers are just growing up so fast... I can't believe it.. And the girlies too!!

Lov you guys,

The RE.. lol

Angie said...

I love the M&M costumes. And the pictures of the boys in the garage are priceless. They are getting so old and more handsome every day!!
Now...how in the world did you hold up the boys to the little face holes at mother nature's farm?

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family