Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why I Blog....my online scrapbook


http://tomorrowsmemoriestoday.blogspot.com/

I had a friend ask me the other day..."How do you make time to blog?" "You blog about everything!" To me my blog is my scrapbook/journal. Pictures and thoughts I want remembered I write in my blog. I printed out my blog 2 years ago in 2007 and loved it. It took alot of time to put the book together, but it is so worth it. The girls love to look at the books and remember the things they have done.

I just got my 2008 book back from my awesome friend Tawni. She did such an awesome job putting the layout together. If you don't want to take the time to make one of your own...hire her! You won't be dissapointed!

7 comments:

Smith Family said...

I want to make our blog into a book before the baby comes. I'll have to check out your friend's website. What did you use to make your book last year?

Leah said...

Kimberley...blurb.com
Easy to use but time consuming to layout all of the pages.

Tawni said...

Thanks so much, you are too sweet! I have already had some people contact me from your book.

Amber H. said...

I WISH I could afford to have her do my book! I have had ZERO time to even blog, much less put my new book together! I would LOVE someone to do it for me! My last one was over 500 pages though, and for the size I would want, I couldn't afford her. She does great work though! Your book looks amazing! Especially with all of your awesome pictures Ü I bet you are so excited!

Hallock family said...

I love the photo of your daughters holding your sons absolutely fabulous.

Meagan said...

I'm a huge fan. I'm going to make a 2010 book next year and start blogging with that purpose in mind. I think I'll wait to do it at least until we have a baby so it's not just a cheezy book about just us. :)

Ash said...

Hey! I just printed my first blog book for part of my girls Christmas...it's all thanks to you telling me about blogs 2 years ago...thanks!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family