Monday, November 16, 2009

2 days......2 concerts

This post is all about me(sorry for the lack of pictures of my cutie pies...I am sure I will be posting more about them soon)

This weekend was a whirlwind of fun!! Friday I went to the "So you think you can dance" concert with the Davis ladies. We went to Olive Garden before and had a great time singing and screaming at the concert.
I swear I am going blind the older I get and the more kids I have. I wish I would have brought my binoculars but found that my mega zoom lens gave me an upclose shot of all the action. And my finger just kept clicking! I took over 600 pics of the dancers and loved getting fun action shots...





These are some of my favorite ladies...I love my sister in laws, neices and mother in law!





The next day I hopped on a early flight with my cute sisters to Utah to go and see our brother in the BYU singers concert. We had a great time laughing, singing and enjoying each other. The best part was that it snowed! BYU is such a special place and I am glad Chris is getting to experiance it. The concert was awesome and beautiful....we were so proud. Going to singles ward was a little strange...I haven't been able to listen to the speakers that well in a while. Doug held down the fort, and did a great job. What a relaxing me weekend!

Here is Chris's cute apartment...and us on the flight. The fall leaves were incredible...I kind of wish we had seasons...






Before the concert we got together with cousins and neices from all sides of the family. We ate at Cafe Rio and then enjoyed the breathtaking sounds of the singers...


We went to Temple square on Sunday. I made Chris take a mock engagment picture with me...don't you love my ring and his GQ face?


The Provo temple on the right is where our parents were married. We thought it would be fun to stop there and take a picture in front of it.




16 comments:

lisa said...

Hurray! So cute! So fun! SO wonderful! What a fun trip with just your sisters and brother! I am SOOOOO glad you did that! It was probably much needed! It really is beautiful in Utah!

Sarah S. said...

What a fun weekend. I love all the pictures. I think I lived in those apartments when I was there. Is one side girls and one side boys? It's called Aretta Gardens. Number 6 baby!

raegan said...

how fun! is chris living at chattham towne? that is where i lived..and loved it! the pictures you took of the slc temple are awesome! glad you are doing well!

Christi said...

So fun! Where was your mom?

Christina MC said...

I love sytycd. The "Addiction" dance was my fav from season 5. So awesome you got to go.

Leah said...

Sarah
That is where you lived...Aretta gardens...funny small world! Christi my mom is going to school and had her one biology lab that weekend....bummer huh....
Thanks for the sweet comments!

Melissa said...

What a fun weekend!! Glad you girls could all get away, I bet Chris loved having you guys come up. It was also so great to see you the other weekend, sure love ya!

Smith Family said...

What fun times! It's funny after reading all the comments because I thought that looked like one of the places I lived too! But it wasn't Aretta Gardens. I'm so jealous that you went to the SYTYCD concert! What a fun thing to do! I saw Amanda today at the pediatrician which was fun!

Amber H. said...

LOVED SYTYCD! It was so fun to see you there too! What a fun suprise! I totally stole a bunch of your pictures off facebook! And if I can ever get caught up on blogging I will be posting almost all of them. They are so good! It makes me sad I didn't bring my camera! NEXT TIME! Your Utah trip sounded awesome too. Getting a little time without kiddos is great fun!

Rachel Marie said...

I really like your family.

David and Tia Palmer said...

How fun to hang out with your siblings! Utah is beautiful! I'm so jealous you went to SYTYCD-I LOVED the addiction dance that year. Great pictures!

Stephanie said...

Eliza told us about all the fun she had on her birthday! The pics are wonderful!

Amanda said...

that was so fun. i am still reeling. just kidding i'm peeling from a sunburn. just kidding...i like chasing cars.

Meagan said...

I am so jealous of everything in this post. I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance!!! How cool to be there! Your pictures look GREAT! Also, you guys all got to go see Chris! I laughed when I saw your mock engagement picture with him because he and I have one, too, that we took by some waterfall at Havasupai! HAHA! Your pictures of the temple look gorgeous! I want one of the Mesa temple!!!

Jessica said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!! I love all of your pictures. What a great weekend!

Kerrie said...

That made me miss Provo so much! i think I know the very path you guys are walking on. The fall season is so pretty there! Love it! How fun!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family