Saturday, November 21, 2009

So that's why the swings are like that

Have you ever gone to the park and wondered why the baby swing has 4 holes? I have the answer!! So the cutest little twin babies can swing with their brother or sister. The boys love to swing and I love taking them to play at the park. On this day I took my camera to capture their 8 month old sweetness...Aren't they the cutest?








And just because it is my blog....(I know you are probably totally sick of seeing the twin comparison)
Here are the girls when they were 9 months....little puddin pies!

8 comments:

Tami Proffitt said...

i TOTALLY agree with the swing perfect for twins! and i could NEVER get sick of your comparisons! BTW...your twin boys are the cutest! ALMOST makes me miss having twin babies...i wrote ALMOST!:)

Loree said...

soo cute Leah! i don;t even remember the girls swing pic! love it! your boys are so adorable! :) how fun to have the same pics for all your kiddos :)

Crissie said...

That is too funny Leah! Now we finally know why those park swings have 4 holes!! Such cute pictures. Your boys look like conjoined twins in the swing. :)

lisa said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I still just can't believe how unique your situation is. And the girls really are getting really big! THey look so grown up! Miss yo guys!

Amanda said...

puddin.

Angie said...

Do you cut the boys hair often? I'm not really sure what to do with Will's. I've trimmed the mullet look off the back and I trim his little fauxhawk when it gets too long, but it's kind of a ghetto-trim.

I love the side by side comparisons!!

Jessica said...

These pictures are to die for! So cute and I love the twin comparisons! Super sweet!

hcrjfrandall said...

Love these!!! They are all so adorable! You are so blessed! Enjoy every minute!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family