We really need like 3 adults around here. One to help with the girls and one to help me and the boys.
They still have nights and days confused...grrr. I hope this stops soon. Doug has been so awesome with them taking them out so I can sleep.
Last Wednesday they turned one week old. I couldn't stand it so I made Dougie get out my photo stuff and we had a 10 minute shoot. It was just right because I can't move around too much. Here is a little teaser from that day....so cute! Off to take a nap....



11 comments:
Love the teaser pic! You are so talented!
They are so darling!! When can I come over? I will call you tomorrow and see when is a good time!!
This is such a great little pic!! I hope that they get things figured out soon so that you can get your rest. You have got your hands full right now. I know if anyone can get through this, it's you!
I love it!!How beautiful these babies are!So sorry that you have a pink eye situation noo fun!
So Sweet I can't wait for more pictures. They are precious
You can easily fix the pink eye by putting breast milk in their eyes. Will clear it right up! And it will save a trip to the doctors!
Wow! You are so busy already! The pics of your little ones are so sweet! I hope you can get some needed rest soon!
Oh sooooo sweet! They are so handsome! I look forward to seeing more pics! Sorry about the pink eye and ear infection. No fun! Hang in there girl! You are amazing!
Congratulations Leah & Doug!! Your boys are so sweet! I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon, especially you. Good luck getting some sleep!
That is the most precious pic EVER, Leah! Seriously you are so dang talented! Can't wait to meet the little cuties!
Leah,
I'm so happy for you and Doug. I found you blog hopping and couldn't believe that you just had another set of twins... and boys. Congrats! I think your names are perfect and let me tell you why... my husband's name is Grant and his brother's name is Clark. I had to chuckle when I saw that you had named your boys that too. Grant got a kick out of it too! My mother-in-law thinks you have great taste. ;) I hope you guys are doing wonderful and wish you and your little family all the best!
Best,
Lexie (Jones) Ricks
Post a Comment