Monday, August 29, 2011

Last week in Pictures


 For Mother's Day, my sweetheart surprised me with tickets to see the incredible Josh Groban. I love going to concerts and tappin me toes to the beat. He was great! He was gracious and had a quick wit...and there is nothing like his voice! We went with Doug's brother and sister in law. We had a great dinner before and enjoyed our evening together:)


"Don't give up...you are loved!" What a moving concert!
 I loved watching all of the other musicians! They were all very passionate to say the least!

And you know, getting pictures of the house is harder than you think! Half the time our spaces aren't all the way picked up(like the counters) and then I don't take a picture when I do.
But here is one of my favorite spots...the BAR! YEah for making breakfast and lunch and handing it right to the kiddos. It opens up to the great room, and beautiful wood ceiling.





Last weekend we got together  as a family and my sister Janiel brought her IPAD...Grant was laughing so hard and the little animals that make noises. That laugh just makes your heart sing.

 My brother is going to kill me! But I sure loved spending time with him since he lives in Utah.
 Also my cousin Dallin came over for the weekend too. He was hilarious with the kiddos and so fun to hang out with.


Here is my front room...I need to save the dollars to get some furniture in here but I love my grandpa's piano with pictures.
Hopefully I can get my rear in gear and get some more pictures of the house.


3 comments:

Smith Family said...

FUN date! LOVE that kitchen bar! Hope you're getting into a good routine with school and everything!

lisa said...

Thank you for sharing! Loved seeing pictures!

LucyH said...

Keep posting those pics! I love looking at your beautiful house!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family