Okay...One month later and here are some pictures of our new home. I feel like I am living in a dream. This new home is so luxurious, the space is incredible and slowly but surely I feel more at home here. We feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has given us the chance to have a land to grow our business and our family. I have had many emotions dealing with change, and my heart misses my old neighborhood and ward friends. But the more time passes, the better it gets.
We have already had many guests and many parties, and are so happy to be able to have a home big enough to have people to stay with us.
Here is the front door...
Inside, the sitting/piano room. I need new furniture for this room, but I have to wait. Which is alright. I don't quite know what I want yet.
If you go down the hall here is the dining room...the whole house was this yellow color. I have exciting plans for this room too:)
The living room and kitchen. I love the ceilings, and the hard wood floors. The previous owner spent time and money making it so nice. Yay for us
Another view, those beautiful doors are to the office.
The little mud room, off the garage. my awesome Dougie installed a backpack holder.
My favorite room-Audree and Olivia's. I bought a stencil online and my dear friend Regiane, spent 10+ hours helping stencil the room. It adds such character to the room. I bought their bedding off Ebay, and I LOVE it!!
The boys, this room is not as fabulous as the girls, I am waiting for their big boy beds:)
Downstairs to the basement- Can I just say, I have died and gone to heaven!! ALL the toys in one place! That's cooler....heaven I tell you
There are also 2 spare bedrooms and a bath down here. I have big dreams for down here as well.
This room is silly, but the previous owner left it all as part of the contract....The MOVIE room! No need to go to the movies anymore.
Back upstairs on the other side of the great room is our Master Suite, and I feel like a queen! Regiane and I re-painted my headboard and footboard and I love the shabby chic feel to the bed room set now...Still have more to do in here as well.
The fireplace is double sided so you can sit in the tub and watch it.
Our dreamy travertine bathroom. So nice...
When we first came and looked at the house after leaving, I said, I want the house just for the closet. Um...yeah. Just enough room for 2 pack and play's I might add:)
Another amazing room in the house is the laundry room...I sing like bird while I fold and do the laundry.
Well, that's about it...I have way more pictures, but I have shared enough for today. Everyone is welcome anytime!









23 comments:
very, very nice! :)
Beautiful! I love all the detail! And I just purchase a crib tent, it is in the mail. At 17.5 months old, Aliyah has learned how to climb out. Ahhh! Glad to see you have them!
Oh My Gosh!!!!! You live in a palace, girl! I loved your picture tour! I want it see it for real! i LOVE your girls' room and your GIANT playroom and the laundry room and EVERYTHING! Your closed is AMAZING!! (and did the pack and play comment mean something????
I love that you have this house! I love your girls' room. Sorry if I copy someday. YAY! You deserve a palace.
Kimmie...no just wishful thinking of adding to our family someday. :) Copy away Kathryn...it's been so fun to gather stuff for their room.
Love the way the stenciling turned out! Oober cute! I wouldn't hate doing laundry if I had space and a soaking sink! LOve the tour. So happy for you guys. :)
So fantastic. Perfect dream home!!!! Love it all!
oh my WORD! Your new house is FABULOUS! Now I am a little jealous, you have land AND and beautiful house! AND a pool! You need to have a party, I will come! :) Congrats on your new home!
Sooo Jealous!! Enjoy your new home. You so deserve it!!
INCREDIBLE!!!
Wonderfully gorgeous! So happy you have all this awesome space to play and grow. You deserve it girl! I imagine it would take some getting used to. Can't wait to see it in person when we come for newborn pics.
Also you have inspired and motivated me to get my rear in gear with printing pictures. I have oodles just waiting and with being poor students and not having the wall space I have put it off. But now I will just slowly buy my glorious prints and put them in a big gorgeous wall in my someday house. :)
Suhweet! It's so dreamy and BIG! You deserve it with your growing family! Awesome closet, movie room, kitchen, and basically everything! :) I love the Heather Bailey bedding you have on the girls' bed, I've always loved that fabric. And I did stenciling like that too in my basement sewing area, except I used a very small stencil I made and had painted the entire thing...took forever!
I have oodles of ideas for your new place, in case you need some outside inspiration to bounce off of. Oh and are you on pinterest yet? You'll get lots of ideas there too. Love you roomie!
So pretty!! New homes are the best!
JEALOUS!!!! You and your family deserve all that you have. Love and miss you like crazy!
Fabulous! I'm so happy for you guys!
Hey this is Kari, Jennie's SIL. I just wanted to tell you how beautiful I think your new home is!! How wonderful it must be to have that amount of space! I look forward to the day when we can upgrade from our current home, maybe I'll get lucky and find something as wonderful as your new home. BTW, I think you master bedroom might be as big as my living room and kitchen together, wow that is awesome!! and your closet, the size of my tiny bedroom, I can barely fit one pack in play in it lol.
So beautiful! I hope you guys make lots of happy memories there! Thanks for sharing pictures. It was fun to see the inside.
Oh my gosh, that is soooo awesome for you guys!!! I LOVE it!! We want to come play sometime!
I'm so happy for you, Leah! Your home is absolutly beautiful! I love seeing your touches to how you made it your home... and I'm VERY jealous of your movie room and basement! Love ya, friend!
WOWZIERS!!!!!!!!!! Your home is AmAzInG!!!!!!!! You are the BEST decorator too!!!!! Where did you guys move to? ...Again WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I loved the tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing! What a beautiful home! And you seem to have it in place. That's a lot of work! Good for you
Oh my......LEAH>>>>>>>>That's it!!!! It is gorgeous! I can't believe how put together everything is already! You are amazing!!!! Can't wait to come and see it!!!! :)
Lorianne
The pictures are fabulous but it is even better in person. You get to feel how happy your home is and the spirit that you have given it. It was so good to see you. I can't wait to start a project together. Miss you tons.
Post a Comment