Anyways, the saddest part of this post is that I deleted a memory card with over 200 pictures on it!! WHAT! I still want to try to recover it, but meh! What's a post without pictures...IPHONE to the rescue.
Last Saturday we had a family day at the "Dinosaur" Museum. Not many dino's but really cool facts about natural history and Az. I had just deleted the pictures 2 seconds before this picture....These are from the regular camera...
Okay...so the most exciting news of the month is that I had a 3 day Mommy-Get-a-way!! Wow...what a blessing. I took some flight mile points and flew to see my Best friend and cousin Lisa in Kentucky...what a beautiful place. My heart and my head were having a hard time with the move and the adjustment, and taking a step back from my reality and being with a spiritual person did amazing things for me. Lisa always has amazing advice, and was such an angel to spend time with. We went to Ikea in Cincinnati, Ohio and toured downtown...
The images that I lost were from that trip. WAH!!! So 2 Iphone pics will have to do. But I am going to try to get them back and share here.... I can't belive she lives in such a beautiful place. I felt like I was in a Pride and Prejudice movie the whole time. The whole experiance was good for my soul and I came home with a new perspective on life and motherhood. We decided that we have to get together at least once a year! Other highlights were, spending a whole day in Jammies watching BBC's wives and daughters, laughing until we were on the floor, long walks in the overcast skies, yummy food, and letting myself be me.
These next pictures are all randomness of our lives the past few weeks...
These boys...They are in the throws of terrible two's Shopping, errands, getting them to do anything that they don't have in mind is like torture. But they are so stinking cute, talking all kinds, and being hilariously adorable. Grant came up to me yesterday and said, "Mom, your cute." They both say, "Awww-why you do dat?" Growing too quick
![]() |
| These little's are so much fun. With the weather kinda cooling off, we have been spending time riding out bikes on the back porch... |
![]() |
| Free movie night-Ice cream and popcorn for dinner...yeah. We all had tummy aches the next day. |
![]() |
| Here we are at school lunch after volunteering there. It was noisy and rushed, no wonder why they come home with food... |
![]() |
| They are always wanting to take pictures of themselves... |
![]() | |
| SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST! I am an Auntie again. Meet Elijah Jefferey. 10lbs 3 oz and OH SO Adorable! Christi is such an amazing example to me...this is her 7th and final baby! My uterus ached for just a moment while I was holding him....the cheeks were irresistible! Maybe there will be more IPHONE posts in the future. ETA-While reading through this post it might seem a little narcissistic...whoop-er-daisy. Next time, no pics on me, just house and kids and the normal:) |













3 comments:
Whatever about seeming narcissistic! We want to hear about you too, silly! Yay for you getting a get away! I'm so glad you got that well deserved break! Love that you volunteered and ate lunch with the girls! So are they in all day K? We want to come over! :)
Yeah right! I LOVE seeing pics of you. And umm, you're looking pretty slim in some of those pics! Hahaha, maybe it is time for another baby. ;)
I am so glad you had at least those pictures! It was much needed for me as well! Love ya!
Post a Comment