Adjusting to-
*7Am Wake up time to get ready for school
*Not having our Sisters around during the day
*The girls school not being as awesome as the school where I taught
*More space
*The Basement still being "scary"
*This being Home-Clark keeps going to the door and saying "I want to go home"
*That feeling of being "New"
*How much floor I now have to sweep
*The overwhelming feelings of such blessings
As you can see we have adjusted to the new bathtub- Rub a dub so many cute kiddos in the tub
4 comments:
I miss Grant already. He loved to pick Chase up and call him the "baby" So cute. I am happy for you though. ;)
It will feel like home very soon...
Where are they going to school?
Ok, seeing the tub makes me want to see the rest of the house!
Post a Comment