Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Davis Family Campout 2011




This year for the Annual Davis family Campout we headed up to Showlow to Fools Hollow Lake. Our favorite Mt. Graham was closed....we had a safe and fabulous time! Some highlights were, cooking and cleaning up only one meal,(we take turns), watching the kids at the lake, playing games, sleeping in the cool camper, catching up with people we never see, squirt gun wars, going into town to see Cars 2, yummy food, cooler temps, and being with our favorite people!


I am too lazy to organize the pictures-so here you go..out of order
This was the boys favorite spot-throwing a rock on the river bank....hours of fun
Brave fishergirls-so glad we had some cute Dogs to entertain us!


 We love Grammy and Papa


Our view of the lake-it was fun to have a lake so close!

 Camping=Relaxing
 And dirty faces....



Camping is games with cousins
 This campsite has a cool old play set...such fun for the sweeties


Feeling brave swimming in the lake
 More lake moments

Squirt gun wars with Grammy and cousins- a great way to cool off! Notice Olivia squirting up Grammies shirt! BAHA!


I shouldn't even share this-I look quite the sight-3 days with no shower. Here is our Eternal Davis family after a sweet spiritual thought by Grammy-We love our Family

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a fun family tradition! Cute pictures! Your kids will never forget times like this!

lisa said...

Leah I just had so much fun catching up on your blog! So much exciting stuff! The girls graduating and the adoreable dance pictures! They are just so cute! So much fun down in Thatcher! I didn't know Eli came down too! How fun! Miss you!
P.S.
Arizona really does have it's own beauty doesn't it!

Jessica said...

So much fun!!!!!!!!! It looks like you guys had a blast. Miss you!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family