Tuesday, July 19, 2011

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!



 Hip hip horray!! We just closed on our NEW HOME! Keys are in hand and we are getting to work! A beautiful 5 bedroom custom home in South Gilbert one mile south of the new temple!! We got everything we wanted...more space, No HOA, land for Doug's business, a basement and a pool! WHOO HOO! Who's coming over to party? Now onto the fun stuff...packing/purging and moving...bleck! Who wants to watch the kiddos?
We are so sad to leave friends and family close by. We have LOVED being in the Parkwood ward and can't believe the time has come for us to move on. Our little 1500 sq foot house is busting at the seams. Don't forget about me friends...and come to play!

Here we are hot and sweaty and the final walk through...the boys got in the pool:)

Who wants to come sit on the porch with me?



Doing a happy dance over here!! YEE HAW!!!

26 comments:

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

It is beautiful!! I am so happy for you all. Love that door!!

Heather said...

Girlfriend, I need more pictures!!! Details, details! So excited for you, well deserved and long overdue. When you get settled I am so coming over to play!

Too Legit to Quit! said...

WOW!!!! Leah that house is GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats to your cute little (or should I say BIG) family! You guys deserve it!

Shalise said...

Ooo! I want to see the inside! I think you guys are just going to flourish with all of that new space! Good luck with the moving!

Meagan said...

Oh Leah, it's so beautiful! I can't wait to see it! Apparently your mom left something for us there. :) Text me your address sometime so I can come see your house and pick it up!

The McNeil Family said...

Leah,,, it looks and sounds just perfect for your family! I am sad but happy for you n your family. I am truly going to miss you and your friendship! I will miss that you won't be my visiting teaching partner too! I am sure I will see you every now and then at the office.

The McNeil Family said...

Leah,,, it looks and sounds just perfect for your family! I am sad but happy for you n your family. I am truly going to miss you and your friendship! I will miss that you won't be my visiting teaching partner too! I am sure I will see you every now and then at the office.

Jill said...

Pick me! I'll come sit on your porch, swim in your pool, play in your basement AND watch your kids while you move!

I'm serious. Call and tell me when you want to drop them off. It's SO MUCH easier to pack without kids under foot.... or on table as the case may be. :)

Desiree said...

Beautiful home. How exciting!! Congrats. And good luck with all the work in moving.

Crissie said...

You lucky girl!!! I was just telling Stan tonight as we were driving through Gilbert, how much I miss living there. It's the best place to live and to raise a family! I can't wait to see more pictures! Don't hesitate to call your v.t.'s to ask for help with the kiddos. :)

Ironygirl said...

Wow it looks amazing. Yes you definitely need more than 1500 sq. feet and this house should deliver. So glad for you and your family!

Loree said...

congrats my friend! i am happy for you! I can't wait to take a tour of your new homw! i'll help u with kids and packing :)

Kathryn said...

So so so excited for you!

Unknown said...

woo hoo.. I'm super excited and cant wait to come and play!! and help you guys too.. :) Love you!!

Smith Family said...

I was thinking that it was just about time for you to close! I am so happy for you that I seriously have tears in my eyes! It is GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to see it in person!

sarah goodman said...

how fun for you....i can't wait to see it all decked out leah style...it's going to be darling! congrats girl! :)

Tamara said...

I'll sit on the porch with you! So happy for you, Leah!

Twins Squared said...

Wow! What a BEAUTIFUL home! Not sure how big it is but I imagine it's a huge difference from 1500 SF - I bet you have all been on top of each other - makes for lots of love though! Anyway, congratulations!

Sarah said...

WOW!!! It is beautiful and sounds like a dream come true! I want to come see it! Congratulations, that will be perfect for your family!

Jolene B said...

Hooray for you! It looks beautiful! You will love the basement and so will the kids. Enjoy!

The John Family said...

So pretty! Congrats!

lisa said...

I am so happy for you I can hardly stand it! It looks AMAZING! And I can't get over the porch! You guys deserve it! Love ya!

AN said...

Congrats on the new house. I thought you moved to UT, but I guess it was someone else! Great!! Enjoy the new place!!

Jessica said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!! I want to come for a party and I want to sit on the front porch with you! I am so happy for you and your cute family. You guys deserve it. Love you! Can't wait to see more pictures. :D

LucyH said...

What a beautiful home! I'll come swimmin with ya and sit on your porch! I think you should just have a big housewarming party:) So happy for you!

Michelle Alley said...

Congratulations! I am Michelle over at a happy heart blog. I have been doing searching, finding other mothers with two sets of twins! I have twins girls and twins boys. Love your header - very creative :) You can find my blog through blogger profile!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family