Monday, July 18, 2011

The 4th and Summer Fun



I have been lacking in the picture department/blogging lately....it is just too dang hot to lug around my big camera and taking pictures. But we have been swimming, going to the movies, the mall, the library, having playdates, and trying not to kill each other. Let's face it two-2 year old boys is rough. The fighting, pulling hair, biting, and taking each other toys gets old. But they sure do some cute things as well and I know this too shall pass. Doug has been BUSY and we are grateful for the busy time even though me and the kidlets miss him.


 Here was our fabulous 4th! Pulling weeds in the backyard, swimming in the jacuzzi, and eating a yummy desert!   Jello Preztel Salad...YUMO! Here are the highlights-Cousins

The boys are pretty cute busting out the "CHESSE" every time they see a camera.

We were just hanging out together and I noticed that we had some unruly weeds in the backyard. So I soaked the ground and started pulling. Little did my Dougie and my sister know that this is how they would celebrate:)


Delish


Thankfully we lit off our own little fireworks on the side of the house. We drove down to Apache Junction to watch theirs and we waited for an hour but it was too windy....bummer. Olivia was so sad-she had been counting down the minutes until she could see big fireworks.







Just had to put this one in here.....this is what you get when you have older sister's...baha

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love the last picture. It is classic! :D

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family