Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Grandma's house is Fun-So is Les Miserables





2 Weeks ago we headed to lovely Thatcher to my Mom and Dad's house for the week. She just bought a new home and we wanted to help her move in and get settled. We also spend the week at the "Do-Jo" learning karate at college for kids camp. What a fun thing to look forward to every day. The girls had a  great time and I think we will go back every year, the boys were sad that they couldn't participate. We also went to the movies, played with cousins, ate at our Favorite hometown restaurants...it was a great week!
Here are my girls with some of my Cousin's children. So crazy....and dang cute



Keee-ya! Learning the moves...



Cousins and Sensay Jones...:)




 We came back up to Mesa and spent a fun filled weekend all together as an extended family. My parents bought us tickets to the fabulous Les Mis and we enjoying a night at Gammage. We were almost in the last row on the highest balcony, but my little camera and crappy lens took these pics....not to bad huh? I looked through the camera to get a closer look at the actors for most of the play. The music was incredible.

 Here we are! With my Mom's adorable sister Aunt Karla. I wish we were closer...she is so beautiful and sweet.
"God on High hear my prayer....In my need you have always been there."


2 comments:

Laura Millett said...

Fun! Abigail's face is hilarious in one of those karate pics! priceless...

Meagan said...

I love that the girls wore their skirts to Karate. Such ladies! :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family