The girls have such a great time each week at Miss Laura's Dance class. We love her so and are happy that she is our cousin and we get to see her outside of class. The girls had their big recital on stage a few weeks ago...I think I smiled the whole time. Little 3,4 and 5 year olds on stage do the CUTEST things...I loved watching all of their cute moves.
The girls were so excited to wear makeup...just like Mom. Can someone tell me they went a grew up on me?
Such lovely ladies
The didn't miss a beat. Although by the time the performance started Olivia had smeared her mascara everywhere...oops. And the headband stained their forehead...funny things.
Here's our cute cousins Laura and Sarah...
Our little group. My sister's sweet friend bought the girls flowers too...awww. And our Regiane came down just to watch the girls and Aunt Allie came to support the girls as well. So much LOVE!
We hope we can keep up with Miss Laura's fun!










1 comment:
Darling, darling, darling pictures! Love your cute girls and their performing skills. Too dang cute! Miss ya and love ya tons!!!
Post a Comment