Preschool just ended today...what a bittersweet day. The girls started preschool 2 years ago right after the boys were born, it has been the best money I have EVER spent. As a Mom I felt guilty that I have an early childhood degree, and yet I was paying someone else to help me with their education. But can I just say that having my girls in a structured program, and having a someone else there for me to help nurture, love and be patient with my girls has been priceless. (Also the break every other day has been perfect for my sanity;)
The girls teacher Mrs. Katie plans so many fun things for the kids. Our last field trip of the year was down to Superstition Springs Farm. It was fun drive to around a "Real" farm. Pet some animals and drink some yummy milk. All with our fun preschool friends...Moo
Sweet old horse...let us feed him carrots.
Audree DESPERATELY wants a bunny...maybe someday
Olivia now wants to be a farmer












4 comments:
aww..little chicken...
I'm so glad you posted this today. I'm trying to decide whether to send Emmy to preschool and I just feel like she needs the structured program, but I was having the mommy guilt too, seeings as how I don't have twins etc. and I could do it myself. But I think sending her will be the best thing, so thanks for the perspective!
I want to be a farmer too!
Post a Comment