For FHE 2 weeks ago we headed out to Scottsdale Train Park for a perfect evening of exploring, trains, and cool weather. Spring is so beautiful, and we have been trying to be outside as much as we can these days. We haven't been to this park since the girls 3 birthday and I knew that the boys would LOVE it!
And there are so many picturesque places there...I was in heaven with the locations, except that my kids wanted to play and not stand still for pictures :)
Notice Grant...all the pics had him diggin for treasure in his nose
This is Clark saying "TRAIN!" What a face
There were tons of these little guys around...the boys kept chasing after them
Our cute cousin Collin met us there and played with us
These girls...what faces
And I just had to put this pic in of our cute multiple friends. This is my dear friend Angie with her 2 sets that I watched the other day.....lunch was hilarious...All the kids wanted something at the same time, so many voices and requests....imagine my life with 2 sets of quads!!
















1 comment:
I just love all your pictures! I know a lot of people that dabble in photography these days, but yours are some of the best I've seen. I love how you frame everything and so clear too!
And yes, that is what 30 looks like! My first set was born right after I turned 30 so my 30s have been all about family, much different than my 20s! I think your 30s are about putting your nose to the grind. It's hard career-wise and family-wise, but at the same time in the prime of life I suppose!
Post a Comment