We had a fabulous Halloween...and I better do a post about it before it's Thanksgiving! Every year we go to a pumpkin patch as a family...this year we went to Vertuccio Farms in Gilbert and really enjoyed it!
They had a train ride, bouncey house, tons of animals, a park, milk the pretend cow, a corn maze and more!
We have never carved pumpkins before...too much mess mom says! And the kids were too little to care...well they know better now...check out our very classic spooky pumpkin!
We also signed up to bring sugar cookies to preschool, so we made some extra's and delivered them to friends!
Onto Halloween...the girls had a great time dressing up for dance class, preschool and the ward trunk or treat! They were butterflies this year courtesy of Target and Walmart...
Here's out cute cousins Hyrum and Abigail...they went to our trunk or treat too!
Where are the brothers? Sick with an ear infection...boo! They stayed home with Dad, but a few days later we did a 3 minute session in the garage....just for kicks

















5 comments:
cute brothers. i like new header. :)
I want to try that farm next year! It looks fantastic! Your cuties are adorable in their butterfly and monkey costumes! Hey I'm not with it this year with regard to pictures and decided to just do a quick picture on the couch for our card but want to do good ones maybe in January when it's less crazy and I can figure out what we're going to wear.
Your RV trip looks so awesome!! What a way to travel. You take awesome pics. That is such a great talent and hobby to have. See you in a few weeks.
Liz
LOL. Literally. I love the monkey suits. The butterflies are adorable too, but the monkeys made me LOL. Good job!
Cute.
Post a Comment