After a fabulous few days in Idaho we made our way down to Utah. We stopped at our good friends The Youngs. They were our neighbors and lived by us for 5 years. We loved getting together with them and really got to know them over the years. We were so happy that we were able to stop and see them!
They have 2 sweet 5 and 7 year old girls...they were so excited to have the RV pull up to their house. The girls even spent the first night in the RV....they didn't go to bed until 11, but they sure had fun together!
The next day we headed up to Provo Canyon Bridal Falls to check out the beautiful fall leaves.....It was a beautiful sight for sure!
What a great place for pictures!
On Sunday we went to Church with them and then headed down to Temple Square for the evening. We toured the Conference Center first....what a beautiful building! The spirit is really strong there and I am glad we were able to see it.
Our cute Uncle Chris came to meet us there and walk around the temple with us. We were glad to get together with family while we were up there too.
Another exciting part of our trip was a beautiful fall photoshoot in a Utah Apple Orchard!! Jessica's sister is a super photographer and totally made time for us and took the challenge on of our family pics!
Here is a sneak peak...check it out!Look here and another post from her here
After family pictures we headed to a Brazilian Restaurant for dinner and it was nice to have some adult time. We also played card games a few nights which is my favorite! I love playing games...
After a few days with them we were back on the road once again. Next stop was my sweet cousin Lisa's house in Las Vegas
We only stayed for 1.5 days but had fun while we were there. We went to the amazing Leids Children Museum. We could have stayed all day...what a cool place. Click on the pictures bigger to see details
Little dog Sophie was also a hit....
Here is my cute Lisa about to have her 3rd baby boy!! YAY!
We had a great time playing with Lisa's boy dress ups...You must click on the picture bigger...the girls faces are priceless!Our last night there was spent at a Family fun park! We sure had fun with our cousins....
Everything was going great until....we heard a popping sound.....oh no! Thankfully we pulled into an RV park right before the Bounder died....you think it would be awful...but no! It was fun. We sat in the air conditioned RV and watched a movie and gave the kids baths.
If you didn't know Doug is the MAN! The bounder needed a new fuel pump and he jimmy-rigged up one and we made it home. Also we had an angel in disguise (bottom left hand corner) that drove Doug around to the auto parts store, to buy diapers and milk and helped us. What would we have done without him?
What an amazing trip it was!! I love Doug for being spontaneous enough to buy us and RV and plan an amazing family vacation. I loved making memories with my kids and I think I might be hooked! I am an RV girl for life!





















9 comments:
so many fun photos. glad you had a great time!
That really was so fun! I am so glad you did it!
Cute family pictures Leah. Your trip has so many awesome highlights to it.
I am completely jealous! What a fabulous trip. Everytime I see an RV now I think about you guys doing that so sponaneously and how great it must have been!!!
Awesome trip, your family pictures are amazing! Love, love, love!
What fun!!!! Loved seeing you today even though it was short!
We were so glad to have you come and stay with us for a few days. We enjoyed every minute!!! It looks like the rest of your trip, both before and after visiting us, was tons of fun!!! Miss you!
You guys take seriously cool vacations. The RV is brilliant!
Those pictures are so beautiful Leah! It looks like an absolutely amazing family vacation! I'm so glad that you got away and had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment