...Things around here are as crazy as always...
Little Clarkie boy still loves to be held and is a smart little cookie. He loves playing with his "vroom vrooms" and I love listening to his cute little boys noises while he plays.
Grant has come down with the pukes...poor baby. Maybe its because he is always playing in the toilet water. I swear this boy is lighting fast and is always making mischief....but look at his adorable face. Even when he is sick....he has the sweetest disposition but is so busy. One day I took him out of bathroom where he was playing with the toilet water, and he promptly went to the dishwasher and started playing with the knifes. Took him off of the dishwasher and he promptly went to the kitchen table and started playing on the table and spinning the chandelier. All in a matter of 5 minutes....he sure gives me a run for my money but I sure love this little boy.
This is how my kitchen table and floor looks everyday. Covered with crayons and scraps of paper. The girls have spent hours a day coloring...it is so cute! We need to buy some more coloring books...
Audree is quite the artist. She takes her time and colors in the lines.
OH!! And the most exciting news.....this is our new ride!!!!! WAH HOO! A 1997 Bounder....yay dog! We are attempting a 2 week road trip with our kiddos. We are going to go introduce the boys to my Grandparents in Idaho and then head on the Utah and Nevada. Along the way we are going to the Grand Canyon, Lagoon, the Zoo, visiting family and friends, getting family pictures taken in BEAUTIFUL Utah and having a great time. Is it crazy that I am REALLY excited? Watching movies in the back, letting the kids walk around...taking our time, not eating out....my kind of vaca! I just went to Walmart and stocked it full of groceries...we are ready!
I will for sure have some crazy adventures to share when we get back!










9 comments:
Wow! Awesome Leah! You will have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it and am so jealous you are getting beautiful family pics in gorgeous Utah! Drive safe!
PS: where the heck are you parking this thing? :)
I'm so excited for you and also a bit jealous! I dream about getting one of those some day!!
I love the pictures you posted. They're all so adorable. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up!
You go girl!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures! Sounds like the only way to fly.....wow.....such fun!! Stay safe!
You bought this or rented it for the trip? We did a 12 day trip when Jesse was about 8 months old...lots of great memories...did it again when the kids were much older and it was a total disaster...younger is better...have a great time.
Heather...we have a friend with land and doug's bro offered for us to keep it there if we need.
Marcie- we bought it....we will probably sell it when we need to buy a house, but for now we will have some good times in it...YAy for the bounder!
Holy cow! So that's why you won't be available to go to visit school! I'm sure you'll make fantastic memories!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!! I am counting down the days until you stop in our neck of the woods!! That is an awesome RV. Our kids will think it is the coolest thing EVER!!!! That sounds like my kind of vacation too. I'm putting an RV on my wish list. FUN!! See you soon!
I have never been so jealous!!! I have been telling David forever this is what we need! I covet you a little! Can't wait to hear about the fun trip!
A two week vacation in that beauty! That's my kind of trip. I hope you have a great time. Are you pulling your van behind you?
Post a Comment