Thursday, September 16, 2010

18 Month old Boys

Can you believe it? The boys are busy and oh so cute. It's time for nursery at church, and learning new words everyday.
Last night at dinner I was telling Doug that I needed his help taking the boys 18 month pictures. I was driving out to Queen Creek to get something from a friend and mentioned that it would be fun to go and get the boys pictures done in my favorite field. He said "Let's go!" WHOO WEE! I jumped up and grabbed the boys new shirts, a squirter bottle, some props my camera and off we went. I have been doing so many indoor shoots lately, that my heart is aching for the beautiful light outdoors. 

I didn't even bring a comb...Grant's hair is a little slick...oh well.


You want us to sit Mom? No...we like being independent boys...
This shoot lasted 12 minutes....the quickest shoot ever!  The girls whined the whole time, and boys just wandered around and smiled so sweet....what sweet boys.



Words they can say at 18 months.
Mom
Dadddy
Audee
Go
No
Help You
Cool
Bye bye
Tant too(Thank you)
Baby
Outsie(Outside)
Doggie
Bapple(Apple)
Gramma
Cracker
Bite
Manna(Aunt Amanda)
Woobie
Uh-Oh

I'm sure there are more...I will add them when I remember....








My favorite one of Clark









My favorite of Grant


Here is a little snap of all my precious kiddos...this is my Great Grandma's quilt that has been sitting in my hope chest for 10 years. Hopefully she doesn't mind that I put in on the ground...It's so beautiful! They were all singing...


All of these were taken with my new camera...which is like BUTTA! Amazing....I love having beautiful shots of my kiddos.

6 comments:

JLynn said...

These are just too precious. I can imagine these pics really melt your heart. You are so great at capturing life's best moments with your camera. I can just hear you saying the last sentence you wrote, "which is like butta!" with your cute expressions. you are so fun! miss you.

Heather said...

Classic, yummy, gorgeous light. Well done Leah.

Hooray for nursery and big boys! Such sweeties, wish I wasn't so darn preoccupied when we were over so we could have had more time to play your your kids. Next time!

Sarah S. said...

Oh man those little boys are cute. And I love the picture of all of them on your grandma's quilt. What a priceless picture and time in your life.

Loree said...

beautiful pics as always Leah! your camera is LIKE BUTTA ;)

lisa said...

Of course they are spectacular! I am excited for your new camera! And of course those kids are cute!

Jessica said...

Love all of these pics! I sure miss these cute kids!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family