Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend in Pictures

First of all...thanks for all your lovely comments on my last post. I have decided that I want my kiddos to know that I am human and struggled with motherhood during these early years.

Friday we went to the lake with some new friends. They have twin 5 year old boys and a cutie-pie 2 year old. Both the daddies LOVE to fish...however with so many little ones in tow, I don't think we lasted as long as they would have liked...

Clark totally said..."Cheese"




Only Audree...posing with the fish she caught


It's a bummer when you are only 18 months and walking is still a new thing



Here's a good distraction....licorice and a fishing pole


He sat on my lap for a long time...little sweetest

Saturday Doug took the girls fishing in the morning again...while I organized...I got so much done with 2 out of 4 gone.....who would have thought?
I also got a pedicure and date night....what a perfect day huh!

Sunday evening was spent in "Heaven" --the backyard....I love this place. Come over and play in it with us....The sunset was beautiful!




Big helper girls....

6 comments:

Jennie said...

I love Audree's face with the fish.

And this last pic is great...both girls stationed at their post, taking care of their bros.

Lorianne said...

Leah,
Ok, you are the bestest momma ever! And you look fabulous! With that said, I love your backyard, thanks so much for having us over the other day! It's always so much fun being with you! Love you! :)

Lorianne said...

sorry, i was signed into the wrong account, oopsie---Lorianne :)

Christina MC said...

I love the licorice face! Play date sometime?

Heather said...

Such a nice weekend. I love how the girls are sitting in chairs behind the swings. Awesome.

Love & miss you Friend!

lisa said...

Your 'Keeping It Real" post sounded alot like my last post. It's just dang hard to be a mom. But you have an exceptionally challenging role to fill because of the sheer numbers and ages of yours. You are doing wonderful. Our children will mostly rememeber the love. I really believe that.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family