I have had these forever...and I'm so sad that it has taken me so long to post these! I am saving my favorite few for our super cute Christmas cards, but I'm afraid I'm not saving much....you get the gist of our session. These were taken by the beautiful Jen Stafford Go here....I called her shortly before our trip and she kindly squeezed us into her busy schedule. I adore this beautiful apple orchard and I was so excited to have our shoot there. Also my sweet friend Jessica helped get the kiddos to look and smile....thanks so much Jess and Jen!
These boys....they are so much fun lately! They are starting to talk more and are still as busy as ever. I love these sweet angel brothers...I am so blessed.
I am so in love with these 4 year olds.....so sweet and beautiful. They are such great helpers and kind girls.
Do you see something in this picture?.....look closely





































9 comments:
ADORABLE! Those are all so great. You had a lot of great one's to choose from...it helps that you're all so beautiful too!!!
Cute Family! Those turned out beautiful!
I love the photos! My favorite is of the girls kissing the "brothers". I love your headband too, so cute! And I can totally tell that the boys got the apples to help them stay in one place and participate in the photo shoot (because that's the kind of stuff we have to do to get our kids to cooperate!).
So,so,so many cute ones! Love the vibe. Your kids are darling!
So perfect!!! I love the colors! Your kids look darling and you are beautiful!
Where did you take these? They are beautiful.
So stinkin cute!!!
girl! I love all these pics! your family is so special! Hooray for beautiful locations and for beautiful people! love ya girl!
You look fantastic and so does your family. Purple is a great color for you.
Post a Comment