I came home from a photoshoot the other night to this...the girls LOVE dressing up and have now taken out their creative side on their brother.
I have much to blog about...playdates, thanksgiving, except every spare second I am editing my tooshie off...(wish that were true):)
Don't tell me that this photo didn't make you smile!




6 comments:
What is it with little girls? All my boys have gone through this because Becca and Savannah couldn't resist making them up as brides. I guess girls will be girls.
Awww...but Mommy, he is such a cute girl! :)
too cute!!
When I picked your girls up yesterday, Grant was sporting a lovely headband. It mad me laugh as does this picture.
That's what you get when you have older sisters! We used to put my brother in pink tights and you could see his Mickey Mouse briefs through them. One of my favorite memories! I think it just makes men that have an easier time relating to women!
I can't get over how cute he looks... It got me laughing so hard.. Love you!
Post a Comment